rainState rainState

really awesome!

Very Hyper-ish x)

|Baldur's Gate: Town Square| |Baldur's Gate: Town Square|

BG Dark Alliance was awesome

It's almost nostalgic now. I remember scrolling through items in the shop and the dude would repeat "swords..axes..shields..armor.. you won't find any at a better place!" or something like that.

VGSongbird responds:

Yeah. I think it's "Swords...Axes...Bows, we have everything you need right here." Dude looked like a creep :D
But I'm happy to receive your comment; and your 10!

-=The Annex=- -=The Annex=-

awesome!

there isn't much DnB out there like this! you are EPIC

TheBiocide responds:

That's quite the compliment, my friend, thank you!

Heal Heal

neat!

i really like the way this sounds. I've been a fan of your work for a long time and I was happy to see that you were in the 24HRC3. keep it up! :D

Corrosion [DnB] Corrosion [DnB]

Question

could u upload the original? because a few months ago i remember this being different

Time Killer Time Killer

I swear..

at this point the song has probably looped for the 55th time.

Keep up the good work, dude!

Ranter - Red Alert DnB Ranter - Red Alert DnB

Well...

I guess I'm the only one who LOVES the intro. The whole song in my opinion is flawless :) but what do I hear at different points in the song? I know its people speaking, but what do they say?

ranter responds:

It's from the game Red Alert 2 and to me that's still the best C&C game ever.

It's a russian president who had just declared war on america with a psykick that can control people's thoughts.
So america can't use theire missiles because of the psykick named Yuri, an then the Russian president asks him; "Is it done, yuri ?" while he replies "No comrade premier, it has only begun."

You should just check out this intro clip from the game and then you'll understand ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnd0qg 4I_MM

Lolocaust Lolocaust

IT'S A LOLOCAUST

LOVE the DRUMS and everythin else........ ^^

Dryll Dryll

sinister

this song is very epic indeed :D